Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › After I finish training, am I immediately recommended…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- November 7, 2020 at 2:16 am #30395David marlelyParticipant
After I finish training, am I immediately recommended to work as a pilot? and is there the scholarship? and applies to each student or only certain students?November 7, 2020 at 10:36 am #30403Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
This is a great question! Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.