Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › 1. What is the duration of the training…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anna – Epic Staff.
- April 28, 2023 at 6:44 pm #64849Sam-KenParticipant
1. What is the duration of the training period?
2. Is there any other fees to be paid by the international student after the initial $10,000.00USD?
3. What are the things to prepare for or to expect during the training period?
4. Is there a guaranteed job after the training?April 29, 2023 at 3:39 am #64854Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
1. Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $65,260.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
2. After paying the required at least $10,000 as a down payment before your classes begin. You will then start using the funds on your account until you have $1,000 left on your account. Then, you will need to add funds to your account to continue flight training.
3. You’re probably excited to begin learning how to be a pilot. You may check on the given link on what to bring on flight school. Here you go: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/what-do-i-bring-to-flight-school/
4. Unfortunately, for international students. We do not guarantee a job placement upon completion of the training. After your training here at Epic, you will finish with 250-300 flight hours depending on your country’s aviation authority requirements.
With that amount of time, you will be able to find corporate companies hiring low flight time pilots, that’s one of the ways you can build up your time.
You can also do time building here at Epic, but we would recommend that you do it while working in your country so you’ll earn while building up your flight hours.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.