Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › 1.I would like to know how much it…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- March 16, 2022 at 11:07 am #47595Suhanur jamanParticipant
1.I would like to know how much it will cost to complete this course?
2.How long will it take to complete the course?
3.What is the admission test to be admitted in this academy?
4.What courses are offered in this academy?
5.What it takes to be admitted to this academy?
Please reply me.March 18, 2022 at 3:14 pm #47647Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. I would like to know how much it will cost to complete this course?
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. The tuition is $46,041.00. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
2. How long will it take to complete the course?
For international students, it takes approximately 7-10 months to complete the training.
3. What is the admission test to be admitted to this academy?
There will be no entrance exams. However, there will be an English proficiency test during the application process.
4. What courses are offered in this academy?
We offer aircraft mechanic and pilot training courses.
5. What does it take to be admitted to this academy?
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.