1.) How quickly can we get this process… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1.) How quickly can we get this process…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

1.) How quickly can we get this process done so I can get started?
    2.) How much would it cost to get me up to CFI?
    3.) Can I work while training?
    4.) What happens after I complete training? What are the opportunities that you guys offer for international students?

Hello Lee,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1.) How quickly can we get this process done so I can get started?
    Answer: The application process can be done in just a couple of days but the visa process can take from 3 weeks to two months or it depends on the US Embassy.

2.) How much would it cost to get me up to CFI?
    Answer: Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/. The CFI courses are not available to international students at the moment.

3.) Can I work while training?
    Answer: No. You will be traveling with an M-1 (study only) visa. It will not allow you to work here during your stay.

4.) What happens after I complete training? What are the opportunities that you guys offer for international students?
    Answer: At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,265 Total Members: 67,749 Newest Member: barneycushing
Epic Chat Close

Close