Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › 1.After finishing with the course, whether a job…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 4 weeks ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- August 30, 2022 at 4:38 pm #54472petrovskidejanParticipant
1.After finishing with the course, whether a job will be offered?
2.How much cost the cours?
3.Is it eligible to apply non US residence?September 1, 2022 at 12:58 am #54513Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
1. After finishing the course, whether a job will be offered?
Since you are traveling with a study-only visa, you will not be able to work in the United States during your course.
You may go back to your home country and find a job after your training.
2. How much cost the course?
Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $27,820. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
3. Is it eligible to apply for non-US residence?
We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.