Reply To: What do I need to start working as…

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students What do I need to start working as… Reply To: What do I need to start working as…


Hello Jeonaiko,

Below are the answers to your questions:

What do I need to start working as a pilot other than this training? Do I need more courses? And can foreigners work as pilots in South Korea?
Answer: The Airline Pilot program for international students is designed to get you a commercial multi-engine license and time-building required by your country. You do not need any extra courses. The pilot licenses that you will acquire through your training with Epic can be used worldwide and it is convertible.

Will I be able to work part time in this country while attending this training?
Answer: No. You will be traveling with an M-1 (study only) visa.

Will you offer us or recommend us to the job when we finish the training or do we apply for it ourselves?
Answer: At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.

Thank you for using our forum!

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 781 Total Members: 9,772 Newest Member: mekdesbedada