Reply To: Is it ok if I married? Can I…


Yes, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age may come with you to the United States on an M-2 non-immigrant visa. Be sure to prepare ahead of time for your visa interview.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 792 Total Members: 9,805 Newest Member: agathagressiella