A&P Maintenance Technician Jobs
Epic Flight Academy is hiring! We have immediate openings for A&P Maintenance Technicians. Experience is preferred but not required.
How much does the A&P Maintenance Technician job pay?
- Starting pay is $26-$38 per hour
- Bonuses: $5,000 after first year of employment; $10,000 after second year of employment ($15,000 total)
Why should you seek employment at Epic Flight Academy?
- Fastest growing flight school in Central Florida (just one hour from Orlando)
- Competitive salary
- New generation fleet
- Ongoing training provided
- Our motto is “Safety first!”
What are the hiring requirements?
- Minimum 18 years old
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Proficiently read, write, & speak English
- Preference given to technicians with a current FAA A&P (airframe & powerplant) certification.
Working as an Epic Aircraft Mechanic:
Epic Flight Academy purchases all aircraft new from the factory. Our fleet continues to grow, and we are always looking for skilled A&P maintenance technicians. You’ll help our team with everything from painting the red tails of our aircraft to safety inspections, oil changes, repairs, general maintenance, and more. We realize A&P maintenance technician jobs are on the rise around the world, so why choose Epic? You’ll love the family atmosphere and soon learn why so many employees have spent decades at Epic. We invite you to join our team!
How to apply:
You can email your resume today!
Our Mission: Provide an unparalleled pathway to achieving commercial pilot dreams through innovative flight education and technologically-advanced aviation resources.