Hiring Requirements for VRL Air
Type of airline: International Passenger (Cargo)
Headquarters: Hubballi, Karnataka, India
Hub(s): Operations in 23 states and 4 union territories
Origin: The company was founded in 1976.
- To provide the highest quality service to our customers by continuously increasing cost efficiency and maintaining delivery deadlines.
- To encourage our workforce to continuously strive for quality and excellence in everything they do.
- To promote team work and create work environment that encourages talent and brings out the best in our employees.
- Pilots possessing an Indian DGCA ATPL, FRTO, COP/RTR, IR, current class I Medical and PIC rating on Beechcraft Premier 1/1A
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO level 4 standard.
Homepage: VRL Group
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with VRL Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!