Hiring Requirements for Vertical de Aviación
Type of airline: International Charter
Headquarters: Bogotá, Colombia
Hub: El Dorado International Airport
Origin: The company was founded in 1982.
Values: The word “impossible” does not exist in our language, and we can carry out any operation no matter what the operative and logistic difficulty level is.
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours
- IFR rating
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 minimum
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate
- Minimum 1,000 Hours of Flight
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine rating
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Colombian PCA
- Minimum age 21 years old
- Type rating for Jetstream 32
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with LATAM Airlines Colombia. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!