Hiring Requirements for SNAS Aviation
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hub: Bahrain International Airport
Origin: The company was founded in 1979 and operates for DHL International Aviation ME.
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- Experience commensurate with aircraft type and laid out in Part D of the Training Manual.
- Sound knowledge of the applicable Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Good communication skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- All components of CRM should be fully understood and continually practiced.
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with SNAS Aviation. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!