Hiring Requirements for SELVA – Servicios Aéreos del Vaupes
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Villavicencio Vanguardia (VVC) Colombia
Hub: El Dorado International Airport, Villavicencio La Vanguardia
Origin: The company was founded in 2016.
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours
- IFR rating
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 minimum
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate
- Minimum 1,000 Hours of Flight
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine rating
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Colombian PCA
- Minimum age 21 years old
- Type rating for Curtiss C-46 Commando, Boeing 727-259(Adv)(F), and/or Antonov An-26
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with LATAM Airlines Colombia. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!