Hiring Requirements for Quikjet Airlines
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hub(s): Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)
Origin: The company was founded in 2016.
Values: Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day. Quikjet is committed to expanding the air cargo network in India and the subcontinent.
Line Captains-Expat (B 757 / B 767)
- Valid ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Unrestricted Medical
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Valid FRTOL and RTR license
- Should be below 64 years at the time of joining the airline.
- Valid PIC on B757 / B 767 Type endorsed by the licensing authority
- Minimum Total Flying Hours – 4000 Hrs.
- Minimum Total PIC Hours – 2000 Hrs.
- Minimum PIC Hours on B 757 / B 767 – 500 Hrs.
- Current Ground School (AGR) including DG, SEP and CRM
- Valid PPC, IR and Ground school (AGR) valid for at least for 5 months at the time of joining.
- Should have a minimum of three take-offs and landings in the last 90 days on the date of joining the airline (Line/SIM).
- Date of last flight on B 757 / B767 Type within the last 12 months
- No History of Accidents and Incidents for preceding 5 years
- Non-Criminal Records.
Please provide the following information as a part of your application:
- Total PIC hrs on B 757 / B767
- Date of last line flight on B 757 / B 767
- Date of last SIM on B 757 / B 767
- Total PIC hours (Line) on B 757 / B 767 during last two years
- Copies of all valid license and certificates
- Accident/Incident Free Certificate from previous Employer(s)
- Self- Certified No Criminal Record.
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Quikjet Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!