Hiring Requirements for Mesa Airlines
Type of airline: U.S. Passenger
Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
Hubs: As American Eagle: Dallas/Fort Worth International, Phoenix Sky Harbor International and as United Express: Houston-George Bush Intercontinental, Washington-Dulles International with service to 200 destinations.
Origin: The company started in 1980.
Values: Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- 1500 hours total time in airplanes (including turbine Helicopter, excluding Simulator, Flight Engineer)
- 500 hours in fixed wing airplanes
- Recency of flight experience will be considered
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certification
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Ability to obtain a Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Radio License
- Valid Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Three reference letters from pilots who can personally attest to the candidate’s flying skills (must bring originals to interview)
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
Homepage: Mesa Airlines
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started on your career with Mesa Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!