Hiring Requirements for LATAM Cargo Brasil
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Campinas, Brazil
Hub(s): Viracopos International Airport
Origin: The company was founded in 1995.
Values: Our company values safety above all else, while caring for our passengers, pursuing operational excellence and constant improvement in our operations and working as a single, coherent team.
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours (plane)
- IFR rating
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 minimum
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate Effective Apt
- Minimum 1,000 Hours of Flight
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine rating
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Brasil PCA
- Minimum age 21 years old
Homepage: LATAM Cargo
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with LATAM Cargo Brasil. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!