Hiring Requirements for Jet Airways
Type of airline: International Regional
Headquarters: Port Blair, India
Hub(s): Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai) and Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi); Secondary hubs: Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore) and Chennai International Airport; Focus cities: Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and International Airport (Kolkata) with 66 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2010.
- Jet Airways will be renowned for reaching out to all our guests with a heart-warming spirit that is our unique Indian hospitality.
- We will delight our guests with genuine care and personalised quality service, along with consistent, reliable and efficient operations.
- We will innovate and deliver service excellence, setting standards for competition to emulate.
- Jet Airways will be the most sought after place to work.
- Jet Airways will achieve these objectives whilst simultaneously ensuring sustainable profitability for all stakeholders.
- Type Ratings: Airbus A330-200, A330-300, ATR 72-500, ATR 72-600, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737-MAX, Boeing 787-9
Homepage: Jet Airways
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Jet Airways. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!