Hiring Requirements for Austrian Airlines AG
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Schwechat, Austria
Hubs: Vienna International Airport; Focus cities: Graz Airport, Innsbruck Airport, and Salzburg Airport with 130 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1957.
Values: “In accordance with our motto, ‘We carry Austria in our hearts, and ever more customers into the world,’ we do everything to ensure our customers look forward to their next flight with Austrian.”
- ATPL (A) or CPL (A) -IR, frozen ATPL with ATPL theory credit
- EU citizenship or valid employment title for Austria
- Matura, Berufsreifeprüfung or Abitur or subject-related university entrance qualification of your country of origin (university entrance qualification is not sufficient)
- Possession of an unrestricted passport
- Possess a Class I Medical
- Proficient in German and English (spoken and written)
- Height: at least 165 cm (5’4″)
- Glasses and contact lens wearer / in eyesight with max. + 5 / -6 diopters (not laser-corrected)
- You have never retired from an Austrian Airlines pilot training
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Austrian Airlines AG. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!