Hiring Requirements for Endeavor Air
Type of airline: U.S. Passenger
Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hubs: Operating as a Delta Connection: Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York-JFK, and New York-La Guardia with service to 136 destinations.
Origin: The company started in 1985 as Express Airlines I.
- Honesty – Always tell the truth.
- Integrity – Always keep your promises.
- Respect – Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Determination – Never give up.
- Stewardship – Responsibility to safeguard our customers and our people.
- Must be at least 21 years old with legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must have a valid passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served by Endeavor Air
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- FCC Radio License
- ATP-CTP Training Offered to Qualified Candidates (summarized in table)
- 1,500 hrs or Graduate of Restricted ATP authorized institution
Homepage: Endeavor Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started on your career with Endeavor Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!