Hiring Requirements for Dallah Avco
Type of airline: International Passenger (Private Charter)
Headquarters: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Hub: Jeddah King Abdul Aziz
Origin: The company was founded in 1977.
- Good corporate citizen
- Job creation
- Care for the environment
- Minimum of 5,000 hours total flying time
- Minimum 1,000 hours on family type
- Valid ICAO ATPL license, (GACA or any other ICAO approved license)
- Must not have reached the age of 60 years old upon the date of joining
- English Language Fluency (written and verbal)
Homepage: Dallah Avco
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Dallah Avco Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!