Hiring Requirements for Chhattisgarth Air Link
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Raipur, India
Hub: Swami Vivekananda Airport (Raipur)
Origin: The company was founded in 2012.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Current Indian passport
- Type rating – Fixed wing c-90, Islander BN2T, Bell 412, and Bell 407
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Chhattisgarth Air Link. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!