Hiring Requirements for Atlantic Southeast Airlines
Type of airline: U.S. Passenger – Regional
Headquarters: College Park, Georgia
Hub: As Delta Connection: Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta; as United Express: Chicago-O’Hare International and Washington-Dulles with service to 128 destinations
Origin: The company started in 1979.
Values: Provide a safe, reliable, friendly, hassle-free travel experience for every passenger, every time. Create an environment that recognizes the value of every team member. Achieve efficiency in everything we do. Embrace teamwork as the foundation for success.
- 1500 total time / 300 MEL
- Commercial / Instrument / Multi-engine (not restricted to centerline thrust)
- CFI, CFII, MEI and ATP preferred
- Full time flying position preferred
- 100 hours in the last 6 months for the pilots with min. qualifications
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Vision corrected to 20/20
- Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- FCC radio license
- ATP Written preferred
- Pass FAA required drug screening and background check
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and have a valid passport
- Have the right to travel to/from the cities and countries served by ASA
- Possess a Resident Alien card if not a US citizen
- Undergo a criminal history records check through an FBI based fingerprint system
- Background / criminal history / reference check
- College preferred, minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum age 20
Homepage: Sunshine Skies
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Atlantic Southeast Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!