Hiring Requirements for ASACO
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Hub: King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah
- Minimum of 5,000 hours total flying time
- Minimum 1,000 hours on family type
- Valid ICAO ATPL license, (GACA or any other ICAO approved license)
- Must not have reached the age of 60 years old upon the date of joining
- English Language Fluency (written and verbal)
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with ASACO. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!