Hiring Requirements for Air New Zealand Group
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Auckland, New Zealand
Hubs: Auckland Airport, Christchurch International Airport, and Wellington International Airport and focus cities: Los Angeles International Airport and Sydney Airport with 50+ destinations.
Origin: Air New Zealand was founded in 1965. The group consists of Air New Zealand, Mount Cook Airlines, and Air Nelson.
- We will be the customers’ airline of choice when travelling to, from and within New Zealand.
- We will build competitive advantage in all of our businesses through the creativity and innovation of our people.
- We will champion and promote New Zealand and its people, culture and business at home and overseas.
- We will work together as a great team committed to the growth and vitality of our company and New Zealand.
- Our workplaces will be fun, energising and where everyone can make a difference.
- NZCAA CPL
- NZCAA ATPL or all NZ ATPL subjects passed
- NZCAA MEIR (current)
- NZCAA Class 1 Medical
- 2000 hours total time
- 100 hours Multi-engine Aeroplane
- 100 hours ATO
- 25 night hours
- 40 hours Instrument Flight Time
- University Entrance / Equivalent
- L6 English Language Proficiency or greater
- Indefinite permanent residency of New Zealand or citizenship of New Zealand or Australia. An ability to travel overseas is required for the jet fleet including a valid passport with visas as required.
Homepage: Air New Zealand
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air New Zealand. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!