Hiring Requirements for Air India
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Delhi, India
Hubs: Main hub is Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi) with secondary hub Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai) and focus cities: Chennai International Airport, Cochin International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (Kolkata), Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad), and Trivandrum International Airport with 118 destinations (excluding subsidiaries)
Origin: The company was founded in 1932 and began operating in 1946.
- Zeal to excel and zest for change
- Integrity and fairness in all matters
- Respect for dignity and potential of individuals
- Strict adherence to commitments
- Ensure speed of response
- Foster learning, creativity, and teamwork
- Loyalty and pride in the company
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Math) from a recognized Board/University
- Upper age limit for P1 Commanders: 55 Years
- Upper age limit for sr. trainee pilots: 53 Years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.)
- Technical/License Requirements:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport. If not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
Homepage: Air India
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air India. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!