Hiring Requirements for Air France – KLM
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Tremblay-en-France, France
Hubs: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Paris–Charles de Gaulle Airport with 114 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 2004.
- Focus on people
- Quality of working life
- Be the holder of the ATPL or a valid CPL/IRME.
- Be the holder of the ATPL Theory issued by an ATO certified by a Member State of the European Union.
- Have a valid “Class 1” medical certificate.
- Meet nationality conditions
- Be fluent in French.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory attendance for a multi-crew cooperation training course (MCC)
- Provide proof that you are at Level 5 or above on the language proficiency system: valid FCL 055 / 055D.
- Have a TOEIC Test score (LR = Listening and reading) of 850 or above, no older than 2 years at the time of selection.
Homepage: Air France – KLM
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air France KLM. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!