Epic is currently hiring a Certified FAA & JAA Flight Instructor.
Become a Flight Instructor
Epic strongly desires applicants to exceed the minimum hiring qualifications.
Flight Instructor Eligibility
To be eligible for flight instructor employment, an applicant must be of good character, trustworthy, and have a minimum Commercial Pilot Certificate, Flight Instructor Certificate with an airplane Single-Engine Instrument ratings. JAA flight instructors are also welcomed.
Flight Instructor Responsibilities
- Provide friendly quality flying instruction to Epic customers
- Ensure each assigned student is scheduled promptly and progress through courses at a reasonable rate
- Maintain flight training standards as outlined by both the FAA and Epic Flight Academy
- Ensure policies and procedures of the Epic Flight Operations Manual are maintained at all times
- Ensure students’ lessons records and folders are kept in accordance with Epic Flight Academy and FAA policy
The Interview Process
Prospective applicants interviews are divided into four steps conducted by the Chief Pilot and Human Resources:
- Technical Oral Interview
- Human Resources Interview
- Simulator Evaluation
- Flight Evaluation / Acceptance Check rides
To apply submit the following via email to: email@example.com
- Your local address and telephone number, or point of contact so we may contact you.
- Only U.S. Citizens and Aliens who have a legal right to work in the U.S. are eligible for employment.
- Phone calls not accepted
Epic Flight Academy is a equal opportunity employer.