Thank you for your interest in one of our many exciting careers in aviation! Below you can find updated job descriptions and current available positions. If you do not see any open positions for the job type you are interested in we do keep on file resumes for flight instructor jobs and admissions positions.
Director of Aircraft Maintenance
Reports to Vice President
Manage, direct and implement aviation maintenance processes for company. Establish and execute
programs which ensure quality efficiencies and cost effectiveness. Plan and control resources &
personnel, to align with company requirements and goals. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve
operations, decrease cycle time and streamline work processes to improve aircraft utilization. Ensure all
FAA regulations and standards are met and exceeded
- Responsible for the continued airworthiness of our aircraft fleet
- Responsible to oversee and perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Maintain all aircraft records and logs
- Review work of subordinates to ensure tasks are correct and complete
- Responsible for aircraft fleet utilization
- Current FAA Airframe and Power plant License
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization
- 10+ Years working in aviation industry
- Associates/Bachelors degree in aviation related field preferred , but not required
- Thorough working knowledge in the repair and maintenance of airframe, hydraulics, fuel systems and aircraft engines of Cessna 172, Piper 44, DA 28 aircraft
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Position requires standing, sitting, bending, stretching, pushing, pulling etc
- Must be able to withstand the elements of heat and cold for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to work in direct contract with multiple aircraft related fluids and lubricants
- Rolling tool box
- General aviation mechanics tool set
Full-Time/Health Benefits/Paid Time off
Salary commensurate with experience
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Flight Instructor Jobs
We are in need of MEIs!!!
Flight Instructors are responsible for providing high quality flight, simulator and ground instruction in accordance with FAA regulations. Instructors must prepare and maintain records (paper and electronic), ensure that course standards, training requirements and objectives are met by each student. Applicants must possess an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with instrument rating, as well as a least an FAA Instructor Certificate (CFII preferred). Experience with Cessna 172’s with G1000 systems. The applicant must be able to satisfactory demonstrate through ground and flight examination an ability to provide instruction in all PTS tasks to the level required by Epic Flight Academy. Instructors are expected to work well with diverse groups of people and understand the complexities of teaching students from all over world. Flight Instructors are a valued member of our Epic team. Qualifications: Commercial Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land (FAA Flight Instructor Certificate (FAA) CFII (preferred) 3rd Class Medical Certificate (FAA). Eligible for health benefits after 60 days. Paid Time Off and Holiday pay after 90 days. Bonus structure designed to reward excellent performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 /hour
- MEI training: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- FAA required Certificates, License, Ratings
Ground/Sim Instructors Needed
- Responsible for accomplishment of aviation instruction to pilots consisting of ground school and simulator training for Initial, Recurrent or generic aircraft training courses.
- Measure training progress of Student/Customers objectively within the established aeronautical curriculum.
- Training tasks will include Lesson Planning, Classroom and Simulator set-up, evaluate progress and performance, issues and problems, and prepare necessary documents and reports, as required.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and scheduling of classroom training.
- Ensure course content meets regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with the Team Manager to ensure standardization.
- Prepare and maintain accurate, error-free training records and documentation.
- Maintain classrooms and other training facilities in a clean, neat condition.
- Continuously review company, industry, government and related publications to keep current on methods, procedures, policies and regulations.
- Maintain a personal appearance, conduct and demeanor consistent with the professional, customer-oriented manner expected of flight crewmember personnel.
- Instruct curriculum segments common to other training programs.
- FAA Private Pilot license
- 1 year of experience in airline or aviation operations or equivalent
- Commercial pilot license with instrument and multi engine ratings and/or Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) license preferred
- Previous airline or aviation classroom teaching experience preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and able to work with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
CFI and CFII Positions
Do you have your CFI and want to enhance your knowledge and experience? Apply for one of our flight instructor jobs at Epic Flight Academy, we are located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, with 300 plus flying days per year in amazing weather, enjoying beach life, the low cost of living and close to local Orlando attractions. You can obtain your instrument and multi-engine instructor’s rating while working. Epic has financial aid to assist your financial need with an airline ready to hire you and pay back that $10,000 loan. You will have an airline H.R. interview completed as well as an airline background check. Epic flight instructors are flying between 80-100 hours a month. Full-Time position, Eligible for health benefits, Paid Time Off and Holiday pay. Bonus structure designed to reward excellent performance. Build your time quickly. Want to be a flight instructor with a flow to the airlines? Epic Flight Academy has your route all charted. We are located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, with 300 plus flying days per year in amazing weather, enjoying beach life, the low cost of living and close to local Orlando attractions. It starts with financial aid available to obtain your instructor rating. Epic has the student base to fly instructors 80-100 hours a month and at the end, a job with the airline who will reimburse your training $10,000. Commercial Pilot License required. Full-Time employment available, Eligible for health benefits, Paid Time Off and Holiday pay. Bonus structure designed to reward excellent performance. Build your time quickly All H.R. interviews and background checks are completed with the airline during your training.